Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her amazing fianc JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy, go-lucky dad. People often recognize my username as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my life from upwards to the downwards. I arrived in America with my parents and brother at the age of just one and a half years old. older. I wouldn't be now sharing my story with you if it weren't since my parents were devoted to hard work and sacrifice. Being aware of the possibility to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and had a clear vision in the direction of achievement. My mind could see the path I wanted to take to live my life. Go to college and get a degree. Be married. Purchase a home. Create children. The lifestyle I had planned for me was not what it turned out to be. In 2013 I found myself anxious about going to work. job because the pay and prestige was not bringing me joyand I was feeling that I was throwing my life away for a paycheck but I knew that I was destined for something more. I was passionate about working out and I enjoyed being social and helping others while I walked this new path in life I found my calling in personal training. My small business was started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. It's not common to see an Asian female in the business. As a coach, my goal is to motivate others to lead a healthy and enjoyable life by establishing healthy and sustainable living styles that meet the individual's goals and needs. I also strive to empower people to pursue their goals and achieve whatever they would like to do in their life. When my work was taking off, I experienced the most devastating loss in my life to date- the passing of my mom. After battling for eight years for a condition called Scleroderma, she's now resting at Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and continue to keep her in my thoughts as well as my heart. We can learn a lot from our experiences, though it may be difficult to recognize it right now. The passing of my mother has altered my life in several ways. It is my belief that her passing gave me the opportunity to begin an entirely new chapter. Her death on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was her opportunity to start with a fresh start. To me, it was a second chance for me to live a full and happy life. As I approach my 30s, I have a sense of being alive and in the moment. I'm not feeling as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. My story is made available to me so that I may be able to share my stories and thoughts. This can help you feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. You're capable of getting anything you'd like and more. Therapy is vital and is normal. Health is the best asset. Because death is all there is in this world I want you to enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abby Lucero

Read more about Ana Moya Calzado

Anya Volz and Anya Taylor joy